We are constantly adding new content to our online database of continuing
education lectures and are always on the lookout for subject matter experts in
the EMS, Firefighting and Hazmat fields.
Our CE program has an international audience that is constantly increasing.
If you've got the know-how, the time and inclination to share it, we
want to hear from you. Please send an email with your resume or CV to Ren
at Ren@ems-ce.com for further
details regarding guidelines and compensation.
B2B/B2G Account Manager
The Account Manager’s primary responsibilities are to prospect, qualify, and
close business-to-business and business-to-government sales opportunities. This
is a business development position and strong relationship building and account
development is essential to success. In addition to business development, the
account manager’s responsibilities will include maintaining and servicing
- Sales prospecting and business development
- Client relationship building, product demonstration, effective negotiating
and closing new business opportunities
- Coordinate and perform discovery calls, prep calls and
- Identification of all potential prospects; create and implement a sales
plan for these prospects
- Lead negotiations and overcome objections for deal closure
- Use of CRM tools for the tracking of activities and communications
- Build and maintain key senior management level relationships at targeted
- Manage multiple sales cycles simultaneously
- Educating strategic personnel on our proprietary SaaS platform
Prior Experience / Education Requirements and Skill Sets
- At least 3 years experience in consultative sales processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed team player
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding objectives and quotas
- Meet and maintain performance goals in a competitive sales environment
You can apply for the Account Manager position by sending your resume to
Ren at Ren@ems-ce.com for further details and to schedule an interview.